The Burgess Hotel is committed to providing a website that can be accessed by all, including users with disabilities.
The Burgess Hotel strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and:
- We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
- We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers.
- We have provided consistent navigation across the website
- We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links.
- In addition, we offer rooms with accessibility features, which may be booked here.
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.
PUBLIC SPACE ACCESSIBILITY
**The Burgess Hotel does not have any public space or amenity that is not ADA accessible**
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities.
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the business center
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible public restrooms
- The hotel’s parking is valet only
- Accessible transportation
- Accessible transportation with advance notice
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible exercise facility
- Accessible business center
- The hotel has a TTY for guest use
- The hotel’s guest room televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders are provided